read these bks from end of last yr into this yr….shall just write something short about each bk real fast cos time to sleep for work tmr =.=..
1. The fault in our Stars by John Green: or also known as TFIOS. I came across that short form first and thought it was a sci-fi bk…but this book…was like…=.= abit too mushy and cheesy for me….not really a fav. I thought looking for alaska was better…but I gotta go Amsterdam one day just to see the Anne Frank room.
2. Rant by Chuck Palahniuk: *had to google the author’s last name, sry. but this book…what the shit…was plain awesome…It took me awhile to get it…and once I got it, I reread it. This book sure is fiction..but really good! makes me wanna read the rest of his bks.
3. Ghouls Gone Wild by Victoria Laurie: I am a fan of her books. I first came across them in the library…about psychic and mediums and ghosts…okay don’t find me weird but they are all fast, funny and easy to read books. Reminds me abit of Sophie Kinsella bks… but the author herself is a psychic so that is the interesting part…
4. Fascinating insects of SEA by L.E.O Braack: I just picked this book off the library shelf because I couldn’t identify a handmaiden moth…and this book was really an interesting read. There were many pictures to look at and I learnt alot! Interesting Insects: Fig Wasps, Silkworms and honeybees.
5. Let’s pretend this never happened by Jenny Lawson: Obviously tracked this book in the lib just cos of the lol acknowledgement in the first few pages…and this book was hilarious and i could relate abit XD..But I had the hardcover edition so I could not carry it around and had to read it at home…thank goodness i read it at home because i really did laugh out loud at times and i don’t think train commuters are ready for that yet…but the bk was abit long at times…
6. Treasure hunt by Andrea Camilleri: C’mon, that title…always sounds intriguing and the story was alright…abit predictable cos the one of the characters is obviously the criminal but the text was big and it was a easy read so I did enjoy it abit.